(Note: if you've responded to this on zorb's, abigail89's or Penny's journal, you don't need to respond here.)
Anyway, we will be presenting in a panel this week at Portus (www.portus2008.org), a discussion of the fandom history of the H/Hr ship. I didn't do this as an "official" LJ poll; nice, long answers might be required for some of the questions. :)
So, please, answer the questions below. Some, any or all of them, depending on your preference.
1. Whether you are still involved in fandom or not, is (or was) H/H your primary ship of preference or was it a secondary ship or one of many ships you could support?
2. Are you still involved in fandom?
a. If so, why?
b. If so, why not?
3. If you remained in fandom, have you gravitated to other focuses or other ships, and if so, why?
4. If you left the fandom, what was the primary reason for leaving?
b. New interests
c. Lack of time
d. The negative tone directed at H/H within the fandom
e. Any combination of the above
5. Do you believe the negative tone toward the H/H ship in fandom has stayed constant, increased or decreased in the last year?
6. If you do still participate in fandom, do you read or write H/H fanfic? If so, do you read and/or write H/H from the standpoint of pre or post-epilogue, affair!H/Hr, Epilogue-what-epilogue, do you ignore HBP/DH/the IoD completely, etc.?
7. Do you still ship H/H in fanon, canon or both?